Inhale clean, fresh air with AirVita PlasmaWave HEPA Air purifier with built in ionizer. Uses 4 stages of purification system that removes dust, pollen, mold and smoke while giving a sophisticated look to your room of up to 270 sq ft. PlasmaWave air purifier comes with 3 speed settings and 3 timer mode as well as a granular activated carbon filter to remove strench. Say NO to breathing in musty polluted air!
- Slim and lightweight
- Kills 99.39% of airborne microorganism – CASE Test result
- Multistage cleaning system (Pre-filter, HEPA, activated carbon filter, negative ion)
- Pre-filter traps large dust particles
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles like dust, dander, pollen and smoke as small as 0.03 microns
- Activated cabon filter absorbs gaseous pollutants, ozone, odours and tobacco particulates.
- Negative ionizer emits negative ions to remove airborne irritants.
- High Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 105
- Powerful fan provides large clean air volume.
- 3 level fan speed selection – Low/Medium/High
- Auto timer of 2/4/8 hours
- Coverage area of 25m2
How It Works
The Airvita PlasmaWave Air Purifier with built in ionizer goes through 4 stages of purifying. The whisper quiet fan quickly draw in the polluted air enters the air purifier from the front. As the dirty air passes thru, the larger particles are being trap in the pre-filter. The small dirty particles that passes thru the HEPA filter is then being trap before it passes thru the carbon filter which will remove gaseous pollutants and odors. The ion emitter then releases ion into the airflow which the air will come out clean. The clean and sanitized air is then circulated out from the top of the purifier.