About Novita NAP200 Air Purifier
1) Coverage Area ranging from 110 m3 (Low Speed Setting) to 220 m3 (High Speed Setting)
2) Compact And Lightweight. Unit weighs approx. 5 Kg and suitable for bedroom, living room, study room or reading corner
3) Low, Medium or High – Fan speed settings and easy to operate
4) 4-STEPS Purification
- Recommended Filter Replacement: Approx. 12 Months Or 3,000 Hours
- Negative Ion Density: Approx. up to 20 million/ cm³
- WASHABLE MESH FILTER – Capture large particles such as hair, scurf, coarse particulates and fine dust to enhance performance of air filtering system. It also helps to enhance the lifespan of other filters which operates in NAP200.
- GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER – The highly adsorbent granules which contain millions of microscopic pores provide large surface area capacity to adsorb volatile organic compounds (VOCs), unpleasant odour and airborne chemicals.
- 95% HEPA TYPE FILTER – Removing up to 95% of airborne allergens and germs with a size of 0.3 micrometres in diameter. Filter will also help to reduce fine dusts, haze and smoke particulates, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, some bacteria and viruses.
- SEMI-PERMANENT BUILT-IN IONIZER – Enhances better air quality by producing Negative ions such as Superoxide anion (O2¯), Hydroperoxyl Radical (HOO¯) and Hydroxide Radical (OH¯) to rid airborne germs and allergens.