Features of Novita Air Purifier NAP606
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) on PM2.5 smoke.
Practical solution to eliminating airborne pollutants and unpleasant odours. Definition of Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) : It is a standard that indicates the volume of air that an air cleaner supplies in 1 minute.
Develop by Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), CADR is an international standard that measures the particulate collection performance of air cleaners.
- Comes with a semi-permanent built-in ionizer
Producing up to 20 million negative ions that can effectively eliminate airborne germs and allergens while providing an overall calming effect.
- PuriPRO™ Filtration System.
Capable of achieving a cleanroom standard classification as high as class ISO 150.
Definition of cleanroom is an environment, generally required in manufacturing, pharmaceutical industries products or scientific research, with a controlled level of contaminants such as dust, airborne microbes, and chemical vapours. The levels are specified by the number of particles, of a specified particle size, per cubic meter.
- Equipped with High Performance DC Brushless Motor System
– 30% higher performance standard. Greater efficiency, reliability and durability.
– 30%-50% less power consumption. Higher energy saving than conventional AC motor system. (Based on High Fan Speed Setting)
– Quiet operation below 40dB. Almost soundless, for quiet peace. (Based on Silent Mode Operation)
– 3 years motor warranty, extended quality assurance to guarantee your confidence.
– 30,000 hours of motor working lifespan, longer life expectancy with its frictionless operation.
- Dual Air Quality Sensor (Particular & Chemical Sensors) for complete air quality detection.
- Reminds users for timely filter replacement.
- Allow users to choose between Auto Modes, Manual Fan Speeds or Programmable Timer for desired customized experience.
- 5 Fan Speed Setting
To satisfy your air quality needs.
NAP606 Control Panel Filter Indicator