Recommended Replacement : Approx. every 150 Litres or 30 days based on 1 pc of filter usage.
4 STEP WATER PURIFICATION
Step 1: Ion-Exchange Resin (IER)
- Soften water to enhance absorption into body.
- Reduce both heavy metals and hardness ions through absorptive exchange process.
Step 2: Silver Activated Carbon (SAC)
- Intensive ‘Absorptive’ Filtration.
- Anti-Bacterial Silver Impregnation.
- Remove residual chlorine.
- Remove VOC.
- Deodorization effect.
Step 3: HydroPlus® Elements
- Promote neutralization of excess acidic waste.
– By increasing pH to mild alkaline level.
- Promote antioxidant effect.
– Helps to slow down oxidation.
- Helps to break down smaller water molecule cluster size.
– Promote better hydration and detoxification.
- Promote metabolism and blood circulation.
– Irradiate Far Infrared Rays to form energy water.
Step 4: NSF Certified Advanced Ultra Hollow Membrane
- The Korean made advanced ultra-hollow membrane NP2200UF is NSF certified against NSF/ANSI standard 42 for material safety compliance.
- Adopts advanced ultra-fine hollow fibre microporous membrane technology.
- Extensive physical size exclusion filtration to remove suspended colloids up to 0.1 micron.
- Effectively remove up to 99.99% of E.Coli bacteria*
*Antimicrobial efficiency claim is tested and verified by third party independent laboratory.
- Applicable to NP2200UF, a component within NP2290UF filter cartridge.