Standing approx. 3 feet high, the Pest-Stop professional G1 Photocatalyst Mozzie Magnet uses proven mosquito attractants such as UVA light, CO2 and heat to draw harmful flying insects away from your loved ones. This device has an additional feature, a built-in water tray that collects rain water to attract egg-laying female mosquitoes to further reduce mosquito activities. Due to it’s weatherproof design, G1 Mozzie Magnet is also suitable for both indoor or outdoor usage. G1 trap is smokeless, odorless and is safe for use. Now, protect your family from disease carrying mosquitoes with the G1 Photocatalyst Mozzie Magnet – A Scientifically proven mosquito control solution!
- Just plug-in
- Easy to operate
- Weatherproof technology – can be used indoor and outdoor
- Night sensor mode – auto on/auto off
- Uses photocatalyst technology
- Safe for human and pets
- Low power consumption of 15 watts
- No odor, no smoke, no poisons, no chemicals, no mess!
- Emits carbon dioxide and mild heat to lure mosquitoes and flying insects
- Funnel designed to prevent insects from escaping
- Comes with rain water diversion and water storage structure to increase catch ability
- Comply with IPX4 waterproof standard
How It Works
All the great features, now with the attracting power of H2o.
The Pest-Stop G1 photocatalyst Mozzie magnet includes a water tray that collects rain water and attracts egg-laying insects like mosquitoes. When insects get close enough to try to lay their eggs, the powerful (yet quiet) fan draws them into the cage where they dehydrate and die.
The trap emits odorless carbon dioxide (the same gas people exhale during respiration), light, and collects rain water to lure mosquitoes. Carbon dioxide is generated when ultraviolet rays from the UV bulbs react with a titanium dioxide coating inside the trap. Unlike propane systems that require frequent refills or electrocution traps that release pathogens when an insect is killed, this superior model uses 3,000-hour rated UV bulbs and does not create biological agents.