The Reusable Mini Dehumidifier uses water crystal technology to absorb water and can be reused over 3 to 5 years. Without using any battery source to operate, this portable device can simply be placed on area where there are frequent moisture buildup.
Easy to use :
Protect clothing and valuables from the damaging effects of mold, mildew and moisture rot.
Eliminate odor caused by moisture.
No cord, power or batteries required to operate.
Suitable for small enclosed area like wardrobes, cupboards, closets and cabinet.
Perfect for :
Health – Drastically reduces dust mite population that thrives in damp conditions.
Comfort – Protects eyes, throat and skin from discomforts caused by excess humidity.
Mould Reduction – Absorbs excess moisture to maintain normal relative humidity (RH) level of between 45%-70%.
Rust Reduction – Prevents corrosion.